Subject: -key problem resolved
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/30/2005 02:35:06
OK, I've found solution, which doesn't need any modification in the source
code:

I noticed, that (in the version 2.0, which I'm testing), the key <Delete>
(say: "IBM-Delete", if you want...), has been defined simply as "Delete".
I noticed, that the "Delete" from numeric keypad is defined separately, and
so I redefined that "first one" in the same way, with:

wsconsctl -w map+="keycode 211 = KP_Delete"

And then I was able to use that "tip with inputrc" - I mean, I created
a file ~/.inputrc, containing:

"\e[3~": delete-char

But creating the file /etc/inputrc doesn't work. I'm not sure: does there
exist any proper place in the "tree" for "global" inputrc file - or it can
be created only for each account separately?
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski