Subject: Re: Updating only pacakages against a packages repository?
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Nuno Teixeira <nu@nunotex.freeshell.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/29/2005 23:34:55
Hello,

I have a closer look a manuals but I don't know how to relate lintpkgsrc
and pkgdepgraph together.

In my build system it easy to do a simple "lintpkgsrc -i" because it
compares installed packages with current pkgsrc tree. And then use
pkgdepgraph to do what I want.

On my clients I can't figure out how to compare installed packages with
a NFS mount /usr/home/packages/All from my build system.

Yours,

Nuno