Subject: Re: -key "introduction"
To: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/29/2005 17:00:26
On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 11:31:52PM +0200, Zbigniew Baniewski wrote:

> To avoid any further misunderstanings:
>
> Do you have "proper Delete" key (when cursor "eats" the following characters,
> not moving itself from its position) in the console (text) mode? In the

"proper" according to whom?  I think you are giving us evidence about
another idea about Unix terminal behaviour almost as strange as your
previous idea that the system console should magically emulate any
device listed in /etc/ttys.

By the way, did you file that bug report against Debian Linux for not
correcly emulating an hp2621?

Thor