Subject: Re: -key "introduction"
To: None <zb@ispid.com.pl, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/29/2005 13:11:44
Well, if there are no misunderstandings, then, it seems that this is
fixed in -current.  I'm not sure why it is not fixed in 2.0.  Since
Christopher W. Richardson confirmed that X is able to tell the keys
apart int 2.0.2, you might try upgrading to 2.0.2.  If that fixes the
problem then there was a bug in 2.0.  If it does not fix the problem,
then perhaps we do not fully understand one another.  (Though how adding
a "Remove" coding for ^D and mapping that to the DEL key would solve this
problem eludes me, if the already-existing BackSpace/Delete options do
not help...)