Subject: Referencing NetBSD man-pages via the web.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/23/2005 22:25:16
There's an interface to read man-pages for NetBSD via the web (referenced
from one of the NetBSD pages).  But when I tried to copy the URL and use
it, the resulting page did not come up correctly.  (Sorry, I don't remember
precise details and don't have the particular page in front of me.  And it's
been a while since I did that...)

If I want to refer to the NetBSD ls(1) or dlopen(3) man-pages, for example,
how can I do that?  Or is that not supported?

(Actually, any OS's man-pages would do if they are close enough.  But why
not give NetBSD a little more publicity?  (^&)