Subject: Re: NetBSD on Dell Latitude D610
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Petar Bogdanovic <20050202.netbsd-users@smokva.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/23/2005 01:13:09
Ola Eriksson wrote:
> Or perhaps have a suggestion for some other
> brand/model that NetBSD has good support for?

I heard, that IBM is a good choice for NetBSD. They offer a large array
of configurations so you may choose between wireless-chipsets: Intel or
Atheros. In general, I recommend Atheros, because ath(4) seems to be
more stable than ipw(4) or iwi(4) and you don't have to do nasty
pkgsrc-stuff to make the card work.

BTW: IBM-Laptops don't have Windows-buttons on their keyboards. ;)

--
"The accton command has existed nearly forever,
  but this man page is new."