Subject: Re: Why is my RAM Frying?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
From: David Shaw <dave.shaw@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/15/2005 10:14:23
Well, the hard drive isn't exactly "beefy"- a mere 30GB hard drive.
It's physically pretty small, and seems to be functioning fine. I tend
to think it isn't my PSU, since I had other things hooked up to it
previously, and never had any issues with it. Also, the two different
servers were running completely different PSUs- both of them were
stock, but the first server that died didn't have anything else
running under the PSU... could have been a cheap product, but I'm
weary of pinpointing the problem too soon.

- David Shaw

--
System.out.println(String sig);
   [ David Shaw ]