Subject: Re: Why is my RAM Frying?
To: sigsegv@rambler.ru <sigsegv@rambler.ru>
From: David Shaw <dave.shaw@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/14/2005 17:32:16
Right. Sounds painful ;)
However, I'll do that.
Anyway, is there any way to limit my RAM usage? Perhaps if I don't use
100% of my RAM, I won't get the weird errors that I'm getting. Normal
usage on my machine (IRC, httpd, proxy, etc.) is completely fine, and
I was able to install mbmon on my second try... I'm just trying to fix
the problem at hand.
I'm pretty comfortable with my CPU temps, but I'll check it manually anyway.

- David Shaw