Subject: Re: Why is my RAM Frying?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: David Shaw <dave.shaw@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/14/2005 16:02:43
Airflow seems to be completely fine on both machines. The air jetting
out isn't really even warm. The fans are still spinning smoother than
ever.
I can't install mbmon without getting a "page fault trap, code=0". As
far as I know, this is due to my bad RAM. Is there any way to limit
RAM usage during compiles, to make it so they don't overload? Myself
and a few friends (the users of the server) can screen things like
irssi with no problem, but during compilation the server goes insane.
I'll try the build a few more times, but I don't it'll work...

- David Shaw