Subject: Re: Does firefox-1.0.1 will be added to pkgsrc-2004Q4 branch?
To: NetBSD User's Discussion List <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/08/2005 08:38:59

Hauke Fath <> wrote:

> Probably _any_ security related check-in to the pkgsrc trunk should=20
> automatically trigger a pullup request. ATM, it looks like this=20
> mostly happens 'on demand' via the tech-pkg list.

Hmm, how would one automate this, though?  The problem with pullup
requests are that they need to be tested on the stable branch as well as
on -current.  Not all security fixes can be easily applied without
modification or other changes being pulled up or merged.  This will
always require human intervention.

"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a=20
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)