Subject: Re: uvisor and Treo 650
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Mike Parson <mparson@bl.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/04/2005 11:14:59
On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 06:10:33PM +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Treo 650 seems to work with uvisor (NetBSD 2.0) and jpilot and friends.
> However, I couldn't figure out how to access the SD card on Treo from
> NetBSD.  Every file I upload is stored in the phone memory (which is
> too small to hold large mp3's or other files).  Is there a Way?

At least with the 600, there's no direct way to do it.  Even under
Windows, there's a 3rd party app that you buy & load to access your treo
as a storage device.  I carry a small SD->USB converter with me for
when I need to access the memory card directly, either under one of Sir
Bill's OSes, Linux, or NetBSD.

--
Michael Parson
mparson@bl.org