Subject: Re: kdemultimedia pkg and xine-lib security problems
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/27/2005 17:35:52
--bxyj5TNvuouCjAp1

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:27:01AM -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> The problem is that kde also depends on audio/xine-arts, and I can't
> get that to build; see pkg/29458

is that on 2004Q4?  the PR doesn't mention it, and provides no useful
debug information either.  the:

	=3D=3D=3D> Please investigate the following for more information:
	=3D=3D=3D>      * config.log
	=3D=3D=3D>      * /usr/pkgsrc/audio/xine-arts/work/.work.log

lines aren't there for amusement of the readers.  nothing personal, but
sometimes i wonder what do we expect from our users when even our own
developers can't file useful bug reports..

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--bxyj5TNvuouCjAp1