Subject: Re: resume?
To: David Rio Deiros <>
From: Dmitry Ivanov <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/24/2005 21:07:21

> I keep my resume in latex and recently in xml with xmlresume.
> Xmlresume is a makefile and some DTDs which converts from xml to
> different formats. I am planning to install some java virtual machine
> but before that I wanted to know what do you guys use to keep your
> resume in NetBSD.

I have discovered recently that most recruiters in UK _require_ CV in MS=20
Word format. LaTeX and PDF doesn't work with them anymore... They=20
refuse to read PDF or follow URL that points to CV. They read only *.do=20
attached to email. I'm looking for new job right now and I have to=20
install OpenOffice to refrmat CV. OpenOffice produces nice PDF output=20
as well as *.doc.

Sending Loosers to /dev/null since 1979.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)