Subject: NIC setup problems
To: None <>
From: Rommel Martinez <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/24/2005 15:09:04
I just installed a cnet pro200 ethernet card to my
dell optiplex gxi running NetBSD-2.0 (GENERIC).
After setting its ip address and netmask, I got
flooded with this messaage on the console:

   tlp0: filter setup and transmit timeout

The following is a fragment of my dmesg containing

   tlp0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: Davicom DM9102A Ethernet, pass 4.0
   tlp0: broken MicroWire interface detected; setting SROM size to 1Kb
   tlp0: interrupting at irq 11
   tlp0: Ethernet address 00:08:a1:7f:d5:33

Any help will be very very appreciated. Thanks
in advance! :-)