Subject: Re: Sort of off-topic, but....
To: Matthias Buelow <>
From: Richard Rauch <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/15/2005 06:07:02
On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 10:47:07PM +0100, Matthias Buelow wrote:
> installer files and that is it, very easy to set up.  And it's a lot
> cleaner than the Cygwin mess, and, unlike Interix, it also works on XP
> Home, and Win98/ME etc.

...and more recent discussion reveals that Interix also works on XPHome?

When I perused the Interix site, I thought that it said that it was
*better* to have NTFS, but did not go so far as to say that NTFS was
required (tying into a reply from someone else; sorry I can't reply
directly since I wasn't on the To:/Cc: list...).

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."