Subject: Re: Sort of off-topic, but....
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Clymer <chris@theconceited.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/13/2005 07:07:50
Services For UNIX/CYGWIN works with XP Home just fine.  Anyone who has said
otherwise is misinformed, as I have it on the windows partition of my laptop
whichs is, you guessed it, XP Home.

SFU's main requirement is an NTFS filesystem.  Win95/98/ME all used FAT
filesystems, which is likely the only reason you could not use the current
release of SFU with them.

SFU also works win Win2k just fine...again, assuming its installed on an NTFS
filesystem.