Subject: Re: Sort of off-topic, but....
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Clymer <chris@theconceited.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/12/2005 07:13:37
This has everything you mentioned with the exception of X:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/

Yes, that _is_ the right url.  It's a free download.  It's posix.  It's not
bad.  It's more "unix-like" as opposed to "linux-like".  Pkgsrc even supports
it!

And then theres this:

http://www.colinux.org/

And if you look on the official cygwin site, you can download it, and all of
its packages straight off the ftps:

http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html

Its messier than the standard install, but it is absolutely possible to
download all of these on another machine, and then boot into windows doing
the install all locally.