Subject: Re: Sort of off-topic, but....
To: Matthias Buelow <mkb@incubus.de>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/12/2005 20:42:09
On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 10:47:07PM +0100, Matthias Buelow wrote:
 [...]
> cleaner than the Cygwin mess, and, unlike Interix, it also works on XP
> Home, and Win98/ME etc.

If Interix won't work with XP Home, it's of no use to me.  (I went
to get it, but the silly MS home page required a registration.
After doing that, I found that it still didn't like to talk to
links so I was unable to download it.  I was a little surprised,
though in retrospect I'm not sure why I expected them to be able
to support standards-based protocols.  I was going to try with
another browser, but if it won't work on my new system, there's
really no point.)