Subject: Re: Kernel compiling in 2.0 [100 lines long]
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/09/2005 11:45:54
--nccO0ldXW0cuDU6a

hi,

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 11:14:18AM +0100, Mariusz Balewski wrote:
> I got a problem with compiling kernel in NetBSD 2.0.  adjustkernel,
> config and make depend work correctly, but after make i got this
> message:

you hit pkg/17761 (http://netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=3D17=
761)
my suggestion for now, don't use adjustkernel if you don't know what you
are doing.   as for the problem of yours, you apparently enabled:

 cd*     at scsibus? target ? lun ?      # SCSI CD-ROM drives

or

 cd*     at atapibus? drive ? flags 0x0000       # ATAPI CD-ROM drives

lines, without having scsibus/atapibus support in your config file.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--nccO0ldXW0cuDU6a