Subject: Re: mapping shared memory at a fixed address
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Rahul Kulkarni <crypto_rahul@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/07/2005 11:43:36
I understand you could do relative pointers..
But I think it still might be possible with some VM
changes(hacks) to reserve a "virtual address region"
in all address spaces, so as to prevent something else
to map at that address in the first place, such that
mmap always maps at the same requested address
successfully?

thanks, Rahul