Subject: Re: hopeless wireless case (netbsd 2.0)
To: Jerry B. Altzman <jbaltz@gmail.com>
From: Pavel Cahyna <pavel.cahyna@st.mff.cuni.cz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/28/2005 23:55:33
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:53:42 -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 10:49:30PM -0500, Jerry B. Altzman wrote:
>> Comrades:
>>
>> (yes, I have googled)
>>
>> Anyone know how to coerce a recalcitrant USR 5410 wireless card to
>> speak properly to NetBSD 2.0?
>
> This card uses a TI wireless chipset.  TI will not release documentation
> for this product -- so you're unlikely to see a NetBSD driver any time
> soon.

[ sorry if you are seeing this for a second time, I have made a mistake
when sending it first ]

Somebody posted to tech-kern@ about a driver for the ACX chipset (if it is
the same chipset). Search tech-kern archives from September. He also
posted a link to http://sthigpen.freeshell.org/code/wireless-framework/
where is something looking like a driver.

Bye	Pavel