Subject: pure-ftpd ssl / WITH TLS pkgsrc 2004Q4
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@9online.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/18/2005 22:05:18
I have installed pure-ftpd with ssl option enabled and PURE_FTPD_USE_TLS
enabled in my mk.conf.

This works great, with ssl (-Y 2), and with ultrafxp as client.

BUT in response to the feat negociation (with lftp client) the server
doesn't reply with AUTH TLS / PBSZ / PROT. This is coded in tls.c, but I
think something is wrong in the package stuff... Is really WITH_TLS
enabled on compile ?

I use 2004Q4 branch... Can someone say how this build with pkgsrc
current ? or if I missed something ?

Thank you.

--
Asmodehn