Subject: Re: postfix / sasl / tls - pkgsrc 2004Q4
To: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@9online.fr>
From: Peter I. Hansen <pih@bsdmail.dk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/18/2005 13:11:28
Asmodehn Shade wrote:
> Peter I. Hansen a écrit :
>
>> Asmodehn Shade wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm just trying to build postfix with sasl and tls enabled to build
>>> my own mail server...
>>> I build it from pkgsrc 2004Q4.
>>> But the build fails on a patch and said :
>>> ==========================================================================
>>>

>>> Some of the selected build options and/or local patches may be
>>> incompatible.
>>> Please try building with fewer options or patches.
>>>
>>> ==========================================================================
>>>

>>> Can someone explain me what's the matter here ??
>>> Did someone try this on pkgsrc current ? Where did I miss something ?
>>> Do I actually need sasl AND tls ?
>>

>> I did the build about a week ago with these line in /etc/mk.conf
>>
>> USE_SASL2=YES
>> PKG_OPTIONS.postfix=bdb pcre sasl tls
>>
>> What options did you set exactly?
>>
>> -Peter
>

> Just a little question : Wich NetBSD version do you have ?
>
> Because I also got a little problem with pureftpd, it seems options are
> not well understood...
> Perhaps this is a problem with the pkgsrc system...
> I use a NetBSD 2.0, the iso release, and I rebuilt the kernel for my own
> computer, but I didnt reinstall the whole release... I've seen a 2.0.1
> is out.

I just rebuildt postfix with the before mentioned options. I use
NetBSD 2.0 (the iso release), the GENERIC kernel and pkgsrc
updated yesterday with sup.
I get no errors. One thing about your output is that you fail on
patch-aj. This is an inet6 only patch, which i don't use. I
looked it up on
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/mail/postfix/patches/Attic/patch-aj
and this file is now removed. I guess you are experiencing
PR/28756
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=28756

When did you last update pkgsrc? You can find directions on how
to do this at
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/getting.html#id2534807

-Peter