Subject: Re: postfix / sasl / tls - pkgsrc 2004Q4
To: Peter I. Hansen <pih@bsdmail.dk>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@9online.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/18/2005 12:21:44
Peter I. Hansen a écrit :

> Asmodehn Shade wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm just trying to build postfix with sasl and tls enabled to build
>> my own mail server...
>> I build it from pkgsrc 2004Q4.
>> But the build fails on a patch and said :
>> ==========================================================================
>>

>> Some of the selected build options and/or local patches may be
>> incompatible.
>> Please try building with fewer options or patches.
>>
>> ==========================================================================
>>

>> Can someone explain me what's the matter here ??
>> Did someone try this on pkgsrc current ? Where did I miss something ?
>> Do I actually need sasl AND tls ?
>

> I did the build about a week ago with these line in /etc/mk.conf
>
> USE_SASL2=YES
> PKG_OPTIONS.postfix=bdb pcre sasl tls
>
> What options did you set exactly?
>
> -Peter

Just a little question : Wich NetBSD version do you have ?

Because I also got a little problem with pureftpd, it seems options are
not well understood...
Perhaps this is a problem with the pkgsrc system...
I use a NetBSD 2.0, the iso release, and I rebuilt the kernel for my own
computer, but I didnt reinstall the whole release... I've seen a 2.0.1
is out.

--
Asmodehn