Subject: Re: lang/php/ Makefile ?
To: Zafer Aydogan <>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/31/2004 20:30:37

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 03:13:50PM +0100, Zafer Aydogan wrote:
> it looks like this in the directory pkgscr/lang/php/
> The Makefile is missing. When is this going to be fixed?

it's intentional, lang/php is not a real package.

> And if this error depends on the breakdown of what
> can be done, to let the mirrors stay up to date?

most (all?) of the mirrors are now updated directly from and are up to date.

> What can I do, as a User, to help fixing such Errors?

given that there is no error in this case, nothing.  otherwise see: for details.

> I don't know if this is already discussed, but why is there no kind of
> system redundancy for anoncvs and similar important servers at NetBSD?

feel free to donate money to make this possible.

-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (NetBSD)