Subject: Re: HOWTO get the old pretty xdm login screen back
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@azenomei.knuffel.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/30/2004 23:42:27
On Thu 30 Dec 2004 at 14:37:39 -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> For your information, the xorg-clients pkgsrc package doesn't overwrite
> its xdm configs on reinstall or update.

That's good to know.

I installed my changes on another machine with different X version I
think and the result seemed to be not so exactly as I expected, but
maybe that's my imagination (I cannot compare anymore unfortunately).
But it's still better than it was.

-Olaf.
--
                           -- Ceterum censeo "authored[1]" delendum esse.
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- [1] Ugly English neologism[2].