Subject: Re: I lost all my Mozilla Bookmarks.
To: Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
From: Mirko Thiesen <thiesi@NetWorkXXIII.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/15/2004 21:06:10
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Charles Swiger wrote:

>> Maybe other non-NetBSD Mozilla users experienced the same?
>
> Yes, FreeBSD users of mozilla sometimes run into issues where mozilla decides
> your old profile is "corrupt" and it will decide to blow away the old config
> in favor of a new default profile.

Well, this is not exactly what happened to me and the OP. Actually,
Mozilla kept all my preferences, and my profile was still intact.
Everything was working except for the bookmarks which were gone.

Bye, K&K,
T-Zee
--
thiesi@NetWork23.Sytes.NET ---- NetBSD: Power to the people!
Tel.: ++49-(0)171-416 05 09 -- Fax: ++49-(0)171-134 16 05 09