Subject: Re: I lost all my Mozilla Bookmarks.
To: Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia <jose.l.rodriguez@getronics.com>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/15/2004 18:53:57
--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

Also sprach Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia (jose.l.rodriguez@getronics.com)
=20
> I have lost the configuration of my old Gnome 1.4.x several times. It=20
> seems that the configuration files are truncated. (it is on my Laptop)
>=20
> Two days ago I have lost the configuration of xfce4 (my K6-2 500) It=20
> seems to be the same problem.
>=20
> I suppose that it happens (I am not sure), when mozilla, gnome crashes etc

I ususally lose all my Opera Bookmarks/conf files if my machine
chrashes, but not if only Opera crashes.=20

I have a simple cp command in my .bash_profile to backup my ~/.opera

--=20
PostgreSQL at 21. Chaos Communication Congress

https://21c3.ccc.de/wiki/index.php/PostgreSQL

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd--