Subject: I lost all my Mozilla Bookmarks.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia <jose.l.rodriguez@getronics.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/15/2004 19:20:29
It has happend to me many times. I have lost the bookmarks many times
with Mozilla on the last years

It has happened with NetBSD 1.6.1_STABLE/Mozilla 1.4 and NetBSD
1.6.2/Mozilla 1.7.3

I have installed NetBSD 1.6.1 on Laptop Dell Latitude (Pentium III 700)
The NetBSD 1.6.2 uses a K6-2 500Mhz Epox  motherboard.

I disabled soft-dependencies and the problems continues.

It is a problem that only affects to me or is it a problem with Mozilla
or NetBSD?

I have lost the configuration of my old Gnome 1.4.x several times. It
seems that the configuration files are truncated. (it is on my Laptop)

Two days ago I have lost the configuration of xfce4 (my K6-2 500) It
seems to be the same problem.

I suppose that it happens (I am not sure), when mozilla, gnome crashes etc

I haven't lost a bookmark using Mozilla Windows for serveral years, and
my cowerker using Mozilla on Linux says to me that he hasn't ever lost a
 bookmark.