Subject: www.netbsd.org downtime
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/14/2004 07:49:45
--Apple-Mail-5-178134418

Folks...

There is going to be some downtime for www.netbsd.org on the evening of
Wednesday, Dec 15 to upgrade to faster and more reliable disks.  The
downtime should be kept to a minimum, as we are staging everything on a
duplicate machine, which should allow us to do a relatively quick swap.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
            ...on behalf of the NetBSD Project admin team

--Apple-Mail-5-178134418
	name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-5-178134418--