Subject: Re: console scrollback ?
To: Mike Parson <mparson@bl.org>
From: Ian Main <imain@stemwinder.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/08/2004 12:34:09
Actually I've been trying to use ssh-agent with screen and it doesn't do
what I want.  I wonder if you have solved this?

I run ssh-agent screen, fire up a few screens, do my ssh-add, and it
works it's magic while I'm connected to that session.  Soon as I
disconnect from screen and reconnect my ssh-agent isn't running anymore
(or at least ssh-add fails to connect to it).

There a way around this?   What I really want is to have my key
permanently in screen :)

    Ian