Subject: RE: Problems setting up RAIDframe
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: McLean Pickett <McLean.Pickett@ptgcorp.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/08/2004 14:46:32
Yeah, I still get the same errors with /dev/rraid0a. I also get the same =
error if I try to newfs /dev/wd0a and /dev/rwd0a. It seems to be having =
troubles with the disklabels as well. I am going back to the beginning, =
I have not hard coded the disks and disk controllers in the kernel per =
the instructions. I am doing that now and will try again.

Can you tell me exactly what device /dev/r1d is?

Thanks,
McLean