Subject: Re: Build.sh problem with tooldir On 2.0
To: Gary Parker <G.J.Parker@lboro.ac.uk>
From: None <ipt@scraemon.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/06/2004 18:35:21
On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 09:41:16AM -0000, Gary Parker wrote:
> [...]

Wanted to add a me to.  I encountered the exact same problem.  Rebuilding the
tools after specifying a different tooldir did it for me.

--

Ian P. Thomas

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing
to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

	- William Jennings Bryan