Subject: Re: pkg_install ...get rid off
To: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
From: None <karol.marchewka@hoga.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/22/2004 15:36:01
On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 02:57:14PM +0100, Zafer Aydogan wrote:
> I can't delete or update pkg_install. :/
>

> What now ?
> pkg_install seems to be installed twice, because it appears twice lintpkgsrc
> scan, but once in pkg_info
>
> Even if I can't update that package, I still want to get rid of that
> message, during scanning with lintpkgsrc.
>
> Any Ideas ?
> Thanks, Z.
Hi.

Sorry, my English is not good but I try to explain you, how I solved this
problem.

I add to /etc/mk.conf

UPDATE_TARGET=replace

next I install /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_tarup and then I use make
update.

Best regards
Karol Marchewka
--
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD.
 We don't believe this to be a coincidence.  -- Jeremy S. Anderson