Subject: Re: X and date change causes hang
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/22/2004 11:55:07

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> Serious bug, I'd say. Can't understand why it should do that.

Is this only affecting X, or the whole system? If the latter, I agree it's=
serious. For X, I have seen some=A0weird effects when adjusting the clock=
too, and my guess is that the screensaver (the one built into the X=20
server) thinks it has to act up.

  - Hubert

NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)