Subject: Re: moving a Windows user to NetBSD
To: Steve Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/22/2004 11:14:41
On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:32:07 -0500 Steve Bellovin wrote:

> What mailer would be most familiar to=20
> someone used to Eudora?  (Mozilla or Firefox are obvious choices for=20
> someone who's been using Firefox on Windows.)

What do they use Eudora with, pop3 or imap? While it's not quite
Eudora(*), I found Sylpheed quite nice, powerful and much snappier than
the Mozilla family even on current i386 hardware.

	hauke

(*) Probably depends on how your users use Eudora - whether they use the
big, friendly icons on the toolbar, or whether they use the many knobs
that you can tune Eudora with.

--=20
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut f=FCr Nachrichtentechnik
 X     No Word docs in email	                  TU Darmstadt
/ \  Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281