Subject: Re: mozilla very unstable on 2.0rc4
To: Matthias Buelow <mkb@mukappabeta.de>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/07/2004 16:19:36
[ On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 at 10:34:35 (+0200), Matthias Buelow wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: mozilla very unstable on 2.0rc4
>
> Well, I need something for several IMAP accounts, with all the bells and
> whistles.  Trust me, I've tried most of the IMAP mailers, and Mozilla
> always came out to be the most usable for my purposes.  Unless it's
> crashing all the time, as it is now, of course.

Mozilla 1.6 always crashed almost immediately after opening a composer
window to send mail (though not always so quickly as to prevent the
sending of the message -- it was a delayed effect).

However it _never_ crashed so long as I _only_ used it to read and
spam-scan my mail, even with several filters and at least two active
IMAP sessions always open.

(I actually handle and answer all my mail using Emacs VM :-)

--
						Greg A. Woods