Subject: file system info tool?
To: None <>
From: Malcolm Herbert <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/05/2004 18:21:22
I have the need to recreate a filesystem with the same parameters that
it has at the moment.

Due to some neglected documenting, I don't have a record of what I did
originally and I can't remember what I tweaked to get it where it is

Is there a tool which will inspect what's on disk and give you a summary
of what it found? I'm specifically looking for things like block size,
bytes per inode, inodes per group, root reserved allocation, that sort
of thing ...

Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences