Subject: Re: straw poll: build your own kernel?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <kernelpoll@nerdhaven.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/01/2004 13:32:42
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:52:19 EDT I posted the following to
the list, promising results today.  Here they are:

custom:  26
generic:  4

I received three other responses that did not say either "custom"
or "generic" in the subject line, but had discussion in the body
of the message.  Two were from the same person (the second message
being a follow-up to the first); both of the people who sent such
mail said in the body of the message that they use custom kernels.
So if you want to count hanging chads, call it 28 to 4.  Personally
I think 26 to 4 tells the story pretty much the same.