Subject: Re: "mirroring" IMAP accounts
To: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@fastmail.fm>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/29/2004 17:37:49
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Magnus Eriksson wrote:

>   Any suggestions?  (at the moment I run fetchmail manually whenever I'm
> running out of space)  And I *don't* want to delete mail on the server,
> unless it's more than N days old.  I guess it's the deleting part that's
> the hard bit.

mail/getmail

It's a little more obtuse to configure, but it has the option you want:
"delete_after" will delete retrieved messages only after a given number of
days.  (You want to set this only, and *not* the "delete" option.  Of
course, you'll probably want to fiddle with it, with no delete option set,
for a while until you know it's running properly.  :)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>