Subject: Re: Handheld device and X
To: Florian Stoehr <>
From: None <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/22/2004 11:23:14
On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 11:08:19AM +0200, Florian Stoehr wrote:

> Hi,

> hm, I think about buying a handheld device - what about X there?
> The hpcarm port page says (seems to say?) that there's no X on these
> devices. Although the NetBSD gallery has a photo of a jornada 720 running
> X.

Yes it effectively runs, there's only a problem with the "mouse" pointer
that it betimes doesn't work on the first time, you've to then somehow kill
x and restart it. Beginning with then it constantly does until you restart
the Jornada. Then there's no guarantee again for a working on the first time.