Subject: Re: Speedy CVS Updates
To: None <NetBSD-users@NetBSD.org>
From: dieter <dieter.NetBSD@pandora.be>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/09/2004 11:54:35
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 sigsegv@rambler.ru wrote:

> I can't help but to have a feeling that you may have overlooked some
> important things when designing your method (I don't know which things).

Heh, you wo't hear me saying that I couldn't possibly have forgotten
something. However, after weeks of testing I am pretty confident that it
works well. Also, because scu only touches the tree using cvs update
commands, the only thing that could go wrong is files not being updated
where they should. You can easily spot this by running a cvs -q update -d
-P afterwards.

dieter

--

 	There is virtue in doing the right thing just for
 	the sake of doing it right.  -- Nicholas Petreley