Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0 ACPI
To: Asmodehn <>
From: Steven M. Bellovin <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/06/2004 13:57:53
In message <>, Asmodehn writes:
>Thank you for all, it compiles, but that is not really the point for my =

>computer, since acpi cannot do resume, as you said.
>I dont know if apm support is supposed to be perfectly working for now, =

>but my presario dont want to resume correctly...

Two suggestions (and I'm just guessing).  First, see apm(4); there are =

a number of kernel options you may want to experiment with.  Second, =

see the other thread about a pcmcia NIC hanging someone's machine -- =

have you tried ifconfig'ing down any network devices before suspending?

		--Steve Bellovin,