Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0 ACPI
To: Takayoshi Kochi <kochi@NetBSD.org>
From: Asmodehn <asmodehn@9online.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/04/2004 13:51:55
Since my last post, I succeeded in compiling an acpi kernel, but without
apm, and with all devices on acpi...
Yes it doesn't suspend / resume my compaq. APM does suspend but not
resume :'(

I will continue to test some combination of those devices to find the
ones which make compilation failed...
I'll send you what I've found as soon as possible.

--
Asmo