Subject: Re: Looking for a large i386 "rescue" floppy/kernel
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/02/2004 18:23:08
On Saturday, October 2, 2004, at 08:44 AM, Water He wrote:
> http://www.bsdrouter.org/ is not aceessable.
> it show:
> "HTTP 406 Not Acceptable"
>
> Where is a replacement site?

works fine for me, 9:34AM EST.

email to your domain (Rose.ITI.com) is unacceptable to my ISP's SMTP
for some undisclosed reason.

--
... we parted each feeling
superior to the other and is not that

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I

  "Americans had better watch what they say and do." Ari Fleischer,
after passage of the Patriot Act.

"Those who say there is a cult of intimidation [in the government] had
better be careful what they say." Donald Rumsfeld.