Subject: adding disk to a raid mirror
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/08/2004 09:15:55
When I originally set up this machine I had two 120G drives which I made
into a raid mirror. Unfortunately one of the drives failed, and had to
be returned under warranty. I bought another drive of the same make to
use whilst it was being replaced, so now I have three drives I can use
for my system.

What I'd like to know is how I can add this third disk to my 2 disk
mirror - is this possible or will I have to recreate the mirror from
scratch?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences