Subject: Learning medium for experts survey
To: None <>
From: Pierre-Philipp Braun <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/29/2004 09:17:11
NetBSD users & developpers,

	I'm writing an essay for the University of Paris V / Ergonomics
Lab concerning the learning mediums for future experts.  The aim of this
email is to collect testimonies.

	Please answer as soon as possible (immediately), the dead-line
for this survey is Monday 30 August 2004 included (UTC).  I think the
best is to reply this email to me only, not the mailing-list and wait
for the result (the essay).  Your answers may or may not be directly
quoted in the essay, and will be kept anonymous unless prior

	Do you consider NetBSD as an efficient way for future experts to
learn to use software, maintain networks and to program ? And why ?