Subject: Re: iso for -current
To: None <shnek@tiscali.cz>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/23/2004 16:20:02
On Monday 23 August 2004 15:06, Lubos Vrbka wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> is it possible to download iso installation images for i386 for -current
> or 2.0? i was trying to find it in the archives but they seem to be down
> at the moment :(

I built one for myself both -release-2.0 and -current. Take a look at
http://ianzag.megasignal.com/ftp/pub/NetBSD/iso/current/

I'v installed NetBSD on several machines with -release-2.0 ISO including
notebooks and all seems to work just fine.

ps: both ISOs are quite large ~400Mb course there are complete source code
sets included.

pps: of course no guarantee it will work for you and so on. Use it at your own
risk :)

// wbr