Subject: Re: sendmail, pop-before-smtp
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sascha Retzki <lantis@iqranet.info>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/22/2004 12:37:52
Am Sa, 2004-08-21 um 10.07 schrieb Sascha Retzki:
> Hello,
>

> I was reading the guide, trying to get sendmail to send mail correctly
> via pop-before-smtp. Could somebody point out what I have to do, heh,
> even what information I must give you so that the problem gets obvious,
> because I am several bytes lost with it.

I got sendmail to use my hostname. (/etc/hosts | /etc/resolv.conf )

I searched some for some tutorials and found that:

define(`SMART_HOST',`my.smtp.relay.server.com')

would do the job, however I get:
NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line 13: unknown
configuration line "define(`SMART_HOST',`my.smtp.relay.server.com')"

Any ideas?