Subject: Re: Dmesg of my Toaster
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/20/2004 16:46:09
> BREAD-SLOT-0:  Ready and accepting incoming slices of bread
> BREAD-SLOT-1:  Ready and accepting incoming slices of bread
> BREAD-SLOT-2:  Ready and accepting incoming slices of bread
> BREAD-SLOT-3:  Ready and accepting incoming slices of bread

Would those be Type I, II, or III breadslots?  Bagel halves are only
compatible with Type II or Type III, and sometimes I like thick-slice toast
(needs a Type III slot).  Toaster pastries are compatible with Type I slots,
in spite of their center bulge....

It seems like you're missing a driver, though, because it didn't detect
heatcoil0 through heatcoil8.  It will probably still heat, but you won't
have toastctl(8) access to the heating coils.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>